- Details on heating and cooling – The Building was built in 2008 (steel and concrete and is a designated heritage building). It has electric heat, HVAC and is built to 2008 seismic standards.
- Zoning – CA-3C Zone – Old Town District – note the attachment (Zoning) describing allowable usage. Note that hospitals, private hospitals, nursing homes, intermediate care facilities and community care facilities are permitted.
- Area Measurement – I’ve attached a Lease Plan measurement document (Lease Plan Measurements ). There are 3 areas included in the property usage:
- the usable floor plan – 4,979 sq. ft.
- the secure parking lot – 2,304 sq. ft. – comfortably fits 6 vehicles (2 more if your were to cram in smaller vehicles)
- the common area patio area (top floor) – approximately 2,975 sq. ft.
- I’ve also included a proposed Furniture Plan (1600-Quadra-Furniture-Plan) for a possible Technology Incubator shared space concept that we considered that is now on hold due to the health crisis. I included this so that you may visualize potential usage for the space.
Video Space Review
Balcony Space Review
Parking Garage Review